Monday 31 August 2009

Mr Dashing 2 - Daniel Henney

Oh... all these Mr Dashings... keeping me away from my oven. I initially thought that my entries will be more about my baking and diving. And now this temporary craze over cute Korean hunks has taken over most of my time in the last few days. I hope it doesnt last too long, hahhaha...

Well, seasonality or not, let's feast and enjoy on another God's beautiful creation... Mr. Daniel Henney, 188cm (ohh.... droool droooollllll droooolllllllll....). Born in 1979, more manly.. ;)~~~ ABK = American Born Korean. Mix of Caucasian and Korean descents. Model and actor as well.






5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh,my Jesus!! My perfect man...lindo!!Adoravel!!Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel Henney is the best and has always been! I'm a white chick but I've been hooked on him ever since I first saw his works! He's talented and f'in HOT!
    He's MINE.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!LOVELY!PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the way you look and the way you smile... Just one question, Do you have a son aged 17?

    ReplyDelete
  5. danneyy u r d man ...i love ur wrk ..it is nt easy 2 adpt a new language wch u r nt fuent in .. bt hands up 2 u ..u r giftd .. m hea 2 support u ... gud guin .. kip up wid da spirit ... t.cr yo fan frm india.. bye .. fighting..

    ReplyDelete