Sunday 30 August 2009

Mr Dashing - Lee Min Hoo

Lee Min Hoo, he plays as the lead actor in Boys Before Flowers (a Korean drama series). I have never been a goo-goo-gaga fan of any artistes, not even during the era of NKOTB or any of those boys band that many girls can't help but go crazy over them. But somehow, this one is different. At least he makes me go out and search for his pics on the net. Hahaha... quite embarassing for me, but i still think he is dashing. He is 185cm, such handsome height ;) And his lips... ohhh... sweeter than any chocolate ;)~~ I don't know if it is because of his character in the movie that makes him so irresistible, or maybe coz he reminds me of someone...

Here are the proofs...

Look at those curls...


Such irresistible smile...


Dashingly cute...


Don't faint, gals...


as a Levi's model


Mc Slurpy...

No comments:

Post a Comment